- Lifestyle & Amenities
- Independent Living
- Assisted Living
- Health Services
- Your Parents
- For Residents
- Contact Us
Ready to come see for yourself?
Friendship Village is committed to ensuring the privacy and accuracy of your confidential information. We do not share personal information gathered from our web servers.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. ship a brochure.
If you supply us with your postal address online, you may receive periodic mailings from us. In addition, if you supply us with your telephone number, you agree to be contacted by a Friendship Village representative at the telephone number you have provided. You agree that we may call you at the telephone number provided, even if you previously registered on a Do Not Call registry.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or residency counselors) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.