- Lifestyle & Amenities
- Independent Living
- Assisted Living
- Health Services
- Your Parents
- For Residents
- Contact Us
Ready to come see for yourself?
Providing assistance nursing care for seniors with Alzheimer's, dementia, memory loss, Reflections Memory Support offers residents a secure, comforting environment to call home. Our model of care is based on traditional Montessori care techniques emphasizing independence, achievement and personal growth.
We also incorporate the renowned “Best Friends Approach to Alzheimer’s Care” which delivers individual attention and care focused on the quality of life for each resident.
Designed to supplement the services available at Willows Assisted Living or Briarwood Healthcare Center, Reflections allows residents to develop warm, caring relationships with individuals who become more than just caregivers, but trusted friends as well.
Reflections at Briarwood
Designed to provide 24-hour skilled care for those with mid- to late-stage memory loss, Reflections residents at Briarwood will find themselves in a nurturing, therapeutic environment that emphasizes familiarity and compassionate, caring assistance. Working one-on-one with trusted caregivers helps residents develop long-term relationships rich with emotional comfort and stability.
Just a few of the services and amenities that residents enjoy include:
- Secure environment with private and semi-private rooms
- Attached patio for safe enjoyment of the outdoors
- Primary health team providing personal care and attention 24 hours a day; includes registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, and certified nursing assistants
- Three meals a day served "restaurant style"
- Religious, social, and activity programs
- Family visits welcome whenever possible
- Residents may leave when accompanied by family members or significant others