- Lifestyle & Amenities
- Independent Living
- Assisted Living
- Health Services
- Your Parents
- For Residents
- Contact Us
Thank you for your interest. When you work at Friendship Village, you’re part of the Friendship Senior Options team and it takes a special person to work within our organization.
Compassionate. Dedicated. Honest. Professional. Friendly. Critical thinking. These are a few of the qualities we look for in potential employees – people who are passionate about helping others.
From caregivers to management, housekeeping to healthcare services, each member of the Friendship Senior Options team has one singular goal – to enhance the lives of the seniors we serve. Get set to make a difference.
In addition to the satisfaction you’ll receive from helping others, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary with excellent benefits and have an opportunity to learn and grow. Get set to excel.
We’re looking for a special type of person to be part of the Friendship Senior Options team.
- Are you a compassionate and caring person?
- Do you have a special place in your heart for seniors?
- Would you like a career that lets you be part of something bigger than yourself?
- Would you like a career that helps others?
- Are you respectful and hardworking?
- When you do a job, do you keep at it until it’s done right?
- Are you the type of person your friends can rely on?
- Are you looking for a career path rather than just a job?
- Would you like to be part of a forward-moving organization where you can grow?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, then you are the right fit for Friendship Village. Get set to make a difference. Get set to excel. Get set for a brighter future.