- Lifestyle & Amenities
- Independent Living
- Assisted Living
- Health Services
- Your Parents
- For Residents
- Contact Us
Ready to come see for yourself?
Reflections at Willows offers compassionate care for seniors with Alzheimer's, dementia, and other forms of memory loss. In this beautifully remodeled neighborhood of Friendship Village residents have a secure comforting environment to call home, where they live in their own private apartment homes and enjoy all of the benefits of Willows, while receiving extra support for their memory loss. Apartment offerings include studios, alcoves, and one-bedroom models.
Drawing from the renowned "Best Friends Approach to Alzheimer's care," we deliver individual attention and care focused on the quality of life for each resident – something you won’t find at most memory care communities.
Just a few of the services and amenities that residents can count on in our memory care assisted living neighborhood include:
- Separate, secure residential environment
- Caring assistance with daily needs, including dressing, grooming, bathing, and personal assistance
- On-site Physicians Center with visiting physicians
- Medication management administered by registered nurses
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Fitness program overseen by a physical therapist
- Scheduled activities and outings
- Housekeeping and laundry services